forum/yaf_postst993findlastpost_after-one-month-c-section-delivery--can-i-sex-with-my-partner---what-is-the-right-time-for-it & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=993&find=lastpost&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Pregnancy is one of those times when a woman’s body is very tender and there are certain facts that women should keep in mind before they try sex just after having a baby. It is very essential that a woman takes full care of her and restrain herself from any sexual activity after baby birth is advised by doctors. Some of the important facts related to sex after baby is as follows:

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
deepak Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

Man
India
after one month c-section delivery can i sex with my partner.
what is the right time for it.
Sumudra vikram Gupta Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 22, 2014 1:31:31 AM(UTC)

Depak it is completely depends on your wife's health some women gt completely fine within 1month and some takes more time if your wife is fine and oky to make love then you can go for it but its better to give her rest at least for three months coz the outer cuts n starches might gets oky bt it takes time to recover the inner wounds...
priyanka desai Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 22, 2014 4:20:06 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Hello,

Each pregnancy is different and each women experience different things during pregnancy.

After c-section delivery, you must make sure that your wife has cured all the wounds and cuts physically as well as she will in need of time to heal mentally from the trauma of delivery.

First you make sure about the reason why your wife need to go for c-section.

Go for her postpartum medical check up and if she is physically fine then, you can help her her on her emotional side.

Normally, after c-section women's body may need 1 to 6 months of time to get normal completely.

You can find information on how to take care of wife after cesarean delivery from:

http://www.parentingnati...ter-cesarean-delivery_16
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply