forum/yaf_postst989findlastpost_my-baby-is-9-month-old-she-don-t-like-to-sleep-early-most--of-the-times-she-sleeps-at-2-00am-in-the & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=989&find=lastpost&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Parent child zodiac compatibility chart A lot depends upon your zodiac signs like your career, relationship with loved one and family members etc. The compatibility of parents is influenced by their zodiac signs. There are some zodiac signs that are not compatible with each other and this is reflected in the parent child relationship as well. Below is table which shows the compatible zodiac signs of both the child as well as the parent.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
pooja Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

My baby is 9 month old.She don't like to sleep early most of the times she sleeps at 2.00am in the morning.Her sleeping pattern is effecting our daily schedule as i am working. Is there any way to make her sleep at time?
Dr. Roshani Dave Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2012 6:16:40 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
some kid have odd timetable of sleeping but u can modify it according to yr needs. make her awake after evening so at night she feels sleepy. make sure that she is not hungry at night time.
Poonam Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, June 9, 2014 5:28:32 PM(UTC)

Dear Pooja,

Since u r working, I hope ur child is not seeing u all day and when she is seeing u she wants to play with u. Give time to ur child, play with her this will make her tired. Before feeding her dinner give her a massage, wash her body and apply fresh clothes. ( u can also apply bed time lotion from johnson & johnson). While sleeping hold ur baby close to u and touch her head with urs making a breathe connection. Mother's affection and tender care will give sound sleep. Remember to feed ur baby in the mid night before she wakes up. (u can set an alarm for this). I hope this will help u a lot.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply