forum/yaf_postst918findunread_my-son-is-2-10-years--according-to-diet-chart-his-diet-is-less-but-he-like-every-kind-of-dal--sabji & url is : & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

As the child grows so does his dietary needs. For the proper and healthy growth of a child it is very important that the parents add some nutritious as well as tasty dishes in their child’s diet plan. The add-ons should be able to balance the need of all the required nutrition including proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins etc. At first the child will be a little rigid towards these new add-ons but gradually as he or she will develop taste towards these dishes then they will start eating them without showing any tantrums. The diet plan that the parents can follow is given below according to the day to day basis. The diet plan is

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
Baldev Thakur Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

My Son is 2.10 years. According to diet chart his diet is less but he like every kind of dal, sabji , and his favorite is Chapati and he also take fruit and his weight is 20 kg. and he look little heavy in spite he take junk food rarely. i don't know what is the reason of his fatness. His body is going out of shape slowly slowly.
My question is before the worst condition how can control my child?
Dr. Roshani Dave Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 6, 2013 1:27:05 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
i think yr child is taking enough diet but he might not burnt his fat,,, means he has less physical activity,so involve him in more outdoor activity,,
so engage him in cycling, running in garden or just playing with his friends.
his wt is 20 kg at 2.10 years age is much high,, so consult ped doc to rule out any hormonal problem
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply