forum/yaf_postst838findunread_my-13-yr-old-son-is-full-of-anger--he-is-also-the-sibling-of-a-bipolar-12-yr--old-brother-and-they & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=838&find=unread&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

When your kids are growing, it’s very normal to find them getting angry. You may be the main cause of their quick anger. Their anger may also be caused by their lack of maturity since they are just teenagers. But at times they may be having the right reasons of getting angry.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
Tonya Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

My 13 yr old son is FULL of anger, he is also the sibling of a bipolar 12 yr. old brother and they are both children of an alcoholic, I am 8 yrs sober and it took a lot of years to get to the point where I was strong and healthy enough to start really parenting them, they have a stable father who their homebase has always been with since we divorced they were 2 & 3 , I have seen them everyday they have just never lived w/ me due to being to unstable until recently..now what do I do w/ my 13 yr old..he thinks I don't love him he thinks his brother gets all of the attention he thinks nobody cares about him and he is sooo angry and he directs it to his brother on a daily basis..he is in therapy but he is sooo angry about that one too he thinks that is the only time anyone cares about him..HELP!!
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply