forum/yaf_postst837_my-child-has-recently-started-dating-someone---i-am-worried---my-husband-trust-her-a-lot--please-he & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=837&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

There may be many reasons why your teen is lying and you need to know the real reason behind the lie. The reason may be wrong crowd or defensive nature. You have to work on the real reason so that you can manage his lying behavior. There may be any reason behind the lying attitude but you may have to face serious consequences because of this attitude. Here is a list of facts that can teach you how to deal with lying teenagers.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
geet anand Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

my child has recently started dating someone.
i am worried.
my husband trust her a lot
please help
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question How to deal with a teenager if he does not at all listen to you and starts shouting...
How to deal with a teenager if he does not at all listen to you and starts shouting especially if both parents are working and the teen also doesn't want to interact with friends and other people and is constantly on his own....

-neerja jetly
1 1,040 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 2:19:57 PM(UTC)
No New Posts
Question my child has recently started dating someone. i am worried. my husband trust her a...
my child has recently started dating someone. i am worried. my husband trust her a lot please help...

-geet anand
0 936 geet anand Go to last post Go to first unread
11/8/2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.