forum/yaf_postst830findunread_hi--me-and-my-husband-are-trying-to-conceive-a-baby-but-my-periods-are-irregular--my-last-period-en & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=830&find=unread&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Having irregular periods can be very worrisome to most women whether married or single. The case can be very pitiable for married women who desire to conceive in such conditions.  In any case, there’s always a solution to every human problem under the sun. It’s actually possible to get pregnant if you do have irregular periods.  Discussed below are some tips that can be of help.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
Tanya Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

hi. me and my husband are trying to conceive a baby but my periods are irregular. My last period ended on February 11, 2011 and it is March 27, 2012 now.ive been doing a lot of internet searching but cant find help. Is there any way to know fertilization has happened/ that i am pregnant? this would be our first child.
Dr. Kokil Dave Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2012 5:06:13 PM(UTC)

if yr periods r irregular than u have to take help of gynaec doc 4 ovulation study. even some medicines r also available which regular yr periods and help to conceive.so u have to go through sonography study ...
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question about pregnancy...
hello mera periods regular nahi rahta hai aur mai baby chahti hu mera hormonal test normal tha aur kuch din tak maine Osure plus bahi liya . please help me ...

-niti verna
0 1,696 niti verna Go to last post Go to first unread
12/17/2014 7:29:01 PM(UTC)
Question Doubt about white discharge...
If I am pregnant if I can aboserve the white discharge...

-Neelima
2 1,656 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 12:42:53 PM(UTC)
Question i would love to hear more...i really want to get pregnant and i have irregular periods and...
i would love to hear more...i really want to get pregnant and i have irregular periods and i have been trying for 3 months already. i know it's not that long but i would want to get pregnant now...

-Josephine Meno
2 818 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 4:20:56 PM(UTC)
Question irreguler periods...
sorry muje jyada english ati nahi par meri jis ladkise saddi hone vali hey usko masik reguler nahi ata hai to uska koi upay hai......

-paresh
1 612 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 4:32:16 AM(UTC)
Question ABOUT IRREGULAR PERIODS...
Will Irregular periods will affect the chances of getting pregnant. I got married in the month of june 2014 my age is 25. I am getting periods every month a week earlier(i.e 24 days will be my period cycle). I want to know whether it will affect my chance of getting pregnant. Please help me with answers...

-Ria
0 546 Ria Go to last post Go to first unread
9/1/2014 1:55:59 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.