forum/yaf_postst712findlastpost_my-wife-suffering-from-tb-in-utras--i-don-t-know-it-digonose-after-marriage--after-one-and-half-yea & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=712&find=lastpost&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Tuberculosis or TB is a disease that caused by infection. An infectious disease TB affects lungs in primary stage and then, spread through the bloodstream and infects other parts of the body. TB of the uterus is caused in the lining of uterus. Pelvic TB or genital tuberculosis is caused when the infection spreads from the fallopian tubes to the uterine lining.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
Manoj Newa Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

My wife suffering from TB in utras( i don't know)it digonose after marriage, after one and half year (she is now 36) late marriage, ( She complete the TB 10 month course prescribed by AIIMS) one tube not visible starting stage of treatment, IInd is damage by TB, Dr. says No chance for baby, in the last tell me any treatment for the chance of baby.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question severe pain in abtomen...
TB in uterus initial stage with severe left side paid and started medicine for the same. Is it possible to conceive in future and how to measure the affect of the TB. ...

-ASOKANRAMASAMY
0 621 ASOKANRAMASAMY Go to last post Go to first unread
12/10/2014 8:37:41 PM(UTC)
Question uterus TB symptoms and corrective action...
my mother 65 years old, by November she observed the minimum level of bleeding started, then we diagnosed its symptoms by blood test ,DNC and biopsy, though she severely suffering from gout arthritis we took more risk to did the above said tests, in this we came to known that CA 125 shows 164 NORMAL{< 35 } , Biopsy result is [ ENDOMETRIUM SHOWS DISORDERED PROLIFERATION WITH TUBERCULOUS ENDOMETRITIS] , PL LET ME KNOW THE MEANING OF THIS AND CORRECTIVE ACTION ...

-manoharan
0 390 manoharan Go to last post Go to first unread
12/5/2014 7:51:59 AM(UTC)
Question uterus tb medicin...
I m a uterus tb patient n m taking R cinex 300/600mg, Ethaimbutol 1000mg, Pyrazinamide 1500mg and Pyridoxine 100mg..for last 3month and now m taking rcinex and combutol onlee....is this right medicine for me or should I take akt 4......

-Nima
0 588 Nima Go to last post Go to first unread
11/19/2014 11:49:10 AM(UTC)
Question tb pateint...
I m 3 mnths of pragncy .....and I m undertreatmnt of tb from 5 month ..can I go for abortion is dis a right option for me..my treatmnt of tb started from july .......as dis is my first issue ..plz suggest what I do...

-shriyanshi singh
0 688 shriyanshi singh Go to last post Go to first unread
10/28/2014 8:47:34 AM(UTC)
Question hi,I am Suffering From Uterus TB.Already my treatment 8 months Completed.But I am Not...
hi,I am Suffering From Uterus TB.Already my treatment 8 months Completed.But I am Not Conceived.after treatment completed again TB effected in Uterus?plz give Some Suggestions.conceive Chances or not?doctor conducted montex & some tests.Result shows negative.it shows only uterur tb.I have some Problem White Discharge Up to my 15 years to still Continue....

-karuna
2 1,228 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 12:45:35 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.