forum/yaf_postst662_my-son-has-habit--to-pull-everyone-s-hair--i-want-to-remove-this-habit---can-you-please-guide-me-th & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=662&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Children are very innocent and they follow what they see around them. Normally, child follows his parents’ first, then other close family member and then friends when you send him to school. Therefore, as a parent, it is your responsibility to teach good behavior and disciplines to child from very small age. You need to make a habit that your child has to follow it. Good manners and disciplines are essential quality to be developed in your kids from childhood. Disciplines teach your child regarding difference between wrong and right. It is the continuous learning process to make your child capable to improve himself and understand what is right for him. You should teach good behavior and disciplines to your child very politely and skillfully. You do not need to get very strict and punish your child if he does not obey your instructions initially.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
PRATIKSHA Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

my son has habit to pull everyone's hair. I want to remove this habit . can you please guide me the way to remove that habit
Dr. Roshani Dave Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2012 6:15:16 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
u should mention the age of yr child.he is picking up hair as playing or he pick up and eat it? if he is eating hair than it may cause serious problem , it is called tricobezzare.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question My toddler aged 2 and half has got a habit of beating others with a stick and other...
My toddler aged 2 and half has got a habit of beating others with a stick and other objects with his reach he looks enjoying inflicting pain on them even when they act friendly to him. Nevertheless I am sure he has never seen me or the mother fighting let alone neighbors. How can I train him to gentle and kind on others?...

-lele balesamang
1 1,158 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 12:53:30 PM(UTC)
Question my son 5 yrs has started using abusive language , in spite of trying various things he...
my son 5 yrs has started using abusive language , in spite of trying various things he still becomes very aggressive . what should i do...

-shalini
1 944 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 12:50:57 PM(UTC)
Question anger problem with my daughter...
Hello, my daughter is 3 and half. she is OK with other kids but she gets angry/irritated on small things.I want to know how should i tackle her....

-Meenakshi Khera
1 722 riddhi vyas Go to last post Go to first unread
4/16/2014 5:33:11 PM(UTC)
Question my child...
hello, just want to know my daughter is 5 year old < she doesnt mixup with any one exepts family members>. so can i change this..... ...

-sonia bajaj
0 690 sonia bajaj Go to last post Go to first unread
8/30/2013 1:53:18 PM(UTC)
Question .........................
good manners of children towards grandparents...........?...

-aishwerya
2 1,242 hansa Go to last post Go to first unread
5/6/2013 6:13:52 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.