forum/yaf_postst5444_tension-makers & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=5444&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

For all I know teenagers are a hard nut to crack when it comes to controlling their activities and behaviors. It is so common to see arguments and fights break out between teenagers and their parents who result in grounding them or rebellion on the side of the young teens. What’s important is to identify the most common cause of friction among teenagers and their Parents or guardians. To begin with, most teenagers like having their way in everything and it is important for their parents to know how to say no to them. All parents need to be tactful in handling the needs of their children going through a critical stage of their grooming we call as ‘Teenage’.
What parents or guardians need to do is to understand their teenagers.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
Barbara Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, August 4, 2014 9:52:33 PM(UTC)

I have a 16 year old daughter, who loves to sleep all the time. When I set limits, and assign her dishes, or hauling out the trash ,or simple vacuuming. She always sets a tension battle in arguing and bickering in the home. At times, I have caught her breaking items in the home that are mine. Which I charge her for damages. How do I get my lazy teenager to find the calmer atmosphere while understanding that a home with bickering doesn't ever work.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply