forum/yaf_postst5136_regarding-rolling-over & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=5136&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

When your baby crosses 17 weeks or the 4-month milestone, she will soon start to grow her charmers. Yes, she will be teething! At around this stage, babies usually salivate a lot, so expect some drool-filled weeks ahead.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
soma Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 14, 2014 12:35:31 AM(UTC)

hi, my baby girl will be 4 months old in a couple of days. She hasn't rolled over to her tummy yet, although she attempts to do so. Her neck too, is little wobbly though she can lift her neck when i put her on her tummy. Otherwise my girl is active and playful. Please tell me if I have enough reasons to worry about her development.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question regarding rolling over...
hi, my baby girl will be 4 months old in a couple of days. She hasn't rolled over to her tummy yet, although she attempts to do so. Her neck too, is little wobbly though she can lift her neck when i put her on her tummy. Otherwise my girl is active and playful. Please tell me if I have enough reasons to worry about her development....

-soma
1 656 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
7/18/2014 5:13:56 PM(UTC)
No New Posts
hi, my baby girl will be 4 months old in a couple of days. She hasn't rolled over to her tummy yet, although she attempts to do so. Her neck too, is little wobbly though she can lift her neck when i put her on her tummy. Otherwise my girl is active and playful. Please tell me if I have enough reasons to worry about her development....

-soma
1 652 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
7/18/2014 5:13:45 PM(UTC)

-soma
1 826 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
7/18/2014 5:13:26 PM(UTC)
Question 17 week old baby......
wht steps shuld be taken so dat my baby dsnt get d habbit of sucking his thumb which he iz doing right nw... He sucks his thumb... Wht shuld be done????...

0 812 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
9/2/2013 11:09:36 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.