forum/yaf_postst4659findlastpost_six-n-half-month-baby-sleeps-late-in-night & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=4659&find=lastpost&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Discipline is not something parents do to a child but rather, it’s something that’s done for him because kids need to know where the boundaries are. There are lot of misinterpretations being spread about parent’s confusion on how to manage their children properly. There has to be a secret formula on how to deal with loud, aggressive and disrespectful kids by having a system of controlling them.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
priyanka arora Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 11, 2014 2:45:42 AM(UTC)

How can i make my baby girl routine and make her sleep early.
Diya Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 11, 2014 7:01:19 PM(UTC)

Hello,

Infant will set her routine by herself if not trained.

You can keep your baby playing during day time.

Involve your baby in different activities during day time so she will sleep early in night.

Make activity table for your child so she can develop healthy routine.

You can find more information about Your 29 weeks old baby from:

http://www.parentingnati...r-29-weeks-old-baby_1253

Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question Discipline...
my daughter is just 1 year some times she becomes very naughty she starts messing things, I dont want her to develop this habbit I distract her from this by changing her mood to something else but after some time she starts the same thing again if I shout on her she still does the same. ...

-Preeti
2 910 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 12:45:36 PM(UTC)
Question my child...
,my child is three and five months we are living as a join family my daughter is very smart. But she lost her control very fastly she fight with other children in hercclas so wht can i do for tht...

-priya
3 792 Aarti khanna Go to last post Go to first unread
8/26/2014 5:30:29 PM(UTC)
Question aggressive behavior...
My daughter is 3 years old. At times when she becomes stubborn for anything, she hits herself very badly. She shows such an aggressive behavior that I got scared. Please tell what to do in such a condition...

-neha
1 722 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
8/18/2014 1:08:20 PM(UTC)
Question Six n half month baby sleeps late in night...
How can i make my baby girl routine...

-priyanka arora
0 836 priyanka arora Go to last post Go to first unread
3/11/2014 2:45:02 AM(UTC)
Question displining my baby...
Hi, My daughter is 20 months now,she is taking care by her grandparents.Being a working mother i get less time in weekdays and usually spent more time in weekends.she like tow atch rhymes in latop but she doesn't sing independtly.If i say first lien she will say next lien like that.Soem times she answer me like i dont know,i dont want to tell.How can i handle her ....

-karuna
2 1,040 karuna Go to last post Go to first unread
1/30/2014 11:12:40 AM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.