forum/yaf_postst4586_eating-only-mashed-food-even-at-the-age-of-3 & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=4586&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Across the world, eating disorders, especially amongst children are growing at a dangerous rate. In countries like the United States of America, every 1 or 2 out of 100 children suffer from eating related disorders today.

In India too, some disorders that were previously prevalent in western countries are now slowly surfacing. This is largely because of changing social patterns, lifestyles and a major shift in perceptions related to physical appearance.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
harveen kaur Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 2, 2014 2:29:12 PM(UTC)

my daughter eats only mashed food ..and always scared to try new foods ...suggest me any kind of advice to help her in this
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply