forum/yaf_postst426_i-m-a-first-timer-and-i-m-just-entering-the-39th-week-of-my-pregnancy--recently--i-noticed-i-ve-bee & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=426&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

By the 39th week of pregnancy, the early signs of labour become evident. A number of changes occur in the mother’s body during this last phase of pregnancy preceding the delivery of the baby. The important facts related to the week 39 are discussed below:

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
funmi kolawole Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

I'm a first timer and I'm just entering the 39th week of my pregnancy. Recently, I noticed I've been having back ache most especially on the left side of my waist line. Could this be a sign of labor?
Dr. Kokil Dave Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2012 4:58:38 PM(UTC)

yes, back ache is a sign of labor pain so u must have to get check up by yr doc.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
No New Posts
Question I'm a first timer and I'm just entering the 39th week of my pregnancy. Recently, I...
I'm a first timer and I'm just entering the 39th week of my pregnancy. Recently, I noticed I've been having back ache most especially on the left side of my waist line. Could this be a sign of labor?...

-funmi kolawole
2 1,774 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 9:47:39 AM(UTC)
Question journey by train 39th week...
I have to go Kolkata from Ranchi for interview which I dont want to miss.My due date is 4th of Feb 2014 and interview is on 31st of Jan 2014. I would like to know what type of complications is possible if I am going to do journey on 28th of Jan. by train. Whether I must do journey or not?...

-Kumari Pratibha
1 982 kashish Go to last post Go to first unread
1/24/2014 5:24:11 PM(UTC)
Question about 38th week pregnancy...
will my thighs and vagina be uneasy to walk and even to get up from my bed IOI...

-geethu
0 1,020 geethu Go to last post Go to first unread
7/13/2013 11:01:13 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.