forum/yaf_postst424findunread_thanks-for-the-information-thanks-a-lot & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=424&find=unread&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

If an expectant mother has completed 36 weeks of pregnancy, she is said to be full-term. The 37th week can be described as the very last phase of pregnancy, as most women deliver by the 40th week.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
RAJNI Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION.THANKS A LOT
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question due date...
does previous abortions affect the due date of current pregnancy? since I am 37 week pregnant and till now not delivered also I has 3 previous abortions before 2years, is this affect my delivery date? ...

-shivangi
2 1,040 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
7/18/2014 10:43:07 PM(UTC)
Question VZLUpdnXLky...
, there is no way that dog is getting raelugr walks and exercise. no routine, and constantly being toted around (she is in so many of those fucking NS videos and lip-dubs) or dumped at some strange apt. how badly was she treating lilly and the other dog if her mom took them away back then, but considers lilly to be ok now? i really wish momsers would take lilly back now. all that space at the lake house would be great for her. not to mention training, routine, fresh air and a real companion....

-Syaiful
0 678 Syaiful Go to last post Go to first unread
12/22/2013 2:42:08 PM(UTC)
Question less movement in 37th week...
i have completed my 37th week of pregnancy. now - a-day i am feeling only 02 or 03 movement of my baby. what is the reason of this and if serious then what should be do for this? ...

-balwant
1 1,036 Vidhi Parikh Go to last post Go to first unread
8/17/2013 4:50:18 PM(UTC)
Question I am running in 37th week of pregnancy very nervous to think about labor pain cant sleep...
I am running in 37th week of pregnancy very nervous to think about labor pain cant sleep what should i do to get relax. feeling pain & heaviness in abdomen....

-hina
1 1,552 Dr. Kokil Dave Go to last post Go to first unread
11/29/2012 5:10:02 PM(UTC)
Question I am running in 37th week of pregnancy, in this time i am having BP 130/90.... and in my...
I am running in 37th week of pregnancy, in this time i am having BP 130/90.... and in my urine test protein is going ..... will it effect to the baby? and i am having little bit vaginal pain for this i am not able to turn is it normal ? plz suggest me............

-swathivaran
1 1,714 Dr. Kokil Dave Go to last post Go to first unread
11/10/2012 5:05:50 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.