forum/yaf_postst4216_how-to-participate-in-contest & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=4216&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

All the children love to listen to stories. If they can learn to enact stories, then they will immensely benefit from it. Enacting stories will help to increase the child’s creativity and it will also help in his mental development. It will also develop his learning and communication skill. Enacting stories should be added in to their curriculum. Children will absorb the art of enacting stories naturally from reading and storytelling sessions by the adults. Go on reading to know how you can help your kid to learn enacting stories.It can be fun to assist your child to enact stories. Simultaneously, it will help in his mental growth. As you read or tell stories to your kids, you must have noticed that stories have a universal appeal to their tender psyche. You will find that your children have an inborn tendency to emulate the characters of the stories, especially the heroic ones or those that catch their fancy.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
namita arora Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, January 4, 2014 2:09:12 PM(UTC)

Dear Sir/Mam,

Please confirm to me how to participate again in photo contest?
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question helping u r child...
[b][/b][sleep] [smile] ...

-sanchi rajendra game
2 572 Ally Go to last post Go to first unread
8/18/2014 3:15:15 PM(UTC)
Question english...
how do I enact a character from the text book or say afew lines about it this is for 3rd std SSC board Balbarati text the chapter is Lullaby please help me thank you, preetha...

-preetha benny
1 938 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
8/17/2014 11:35:00 AM(UTC)
Question Participation again...
How can i participate again in this contest???...

-Priyal motwani
2 766 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
8/17/2014 7:30:16 AM(UTC)
Question Regarding behaviorial changes....
Hi, My child wants to watch rhymes and shw knows some rhymes as well.If i am asking her to tell independently she said i dont know,i wont tell these type of answers.If i am saying the first line then shw will sing the next line but she will not tell the whole rhyme and more ever if she doesn't want to tell she tells very straight forward that i dont know,i wont tell.How can i manage her.Yet times i will say u should say otherwise mummy will be angry with you like that but how can i manage her.Being a working woman will get less time in week days to spend with her and watever the time i can spent is on weekends. Regards, Karuna....

-karuna
1 562 Diya Go to last post Go to first unread
1/29/2014 12:57:27 PM(UTC)
Question how to participate...
Dear Sir/Mam, Please confirm to me how to participate again in photo contest?...

-kaushik
0 568 kaushik Go to last post Go to first unread
1/4/2014 8:33:29 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.