forum/yaf_postst4172findunread_uelhsfdqgbzligbva & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=4172&find=unread&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Breastfeeding is good for all babies because it will keep the bonding between the baby and the mother strong. Not only that, breast milk is also the complete form of nutrition for your infant. It has the perfect amount of fat, protein, carbohydrate, and minerals. Other formulas cannot equal the breast milk of a mother. Anything that is not natural is just harder for their bodies.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
Knut Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 29, 2013 1:16:02 AM(UTC)

everything about the tank sound great but it had flaw i hear that some of the juice does not REACT WELL WITH POLYCARBONATE TUBE type.so it had it limited if you don't want to break it.and i came cross the piinhac tank and it seem like it had no flaw at all.you think you can do a review for it?
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply