forum/yaf_postst4141_hqxxzshzbyccugnc & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=4141&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Communication is the key element in maintaining a healthy relationship with your teenager. This is not an easy task to improve your communication. In order to improve communication with your teenager you have to choose some effective communication techniques. Effective communication is an art that can solve large issues in seconds.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
Manjunath Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, December 23, 2013 1:43:43 PM(UTC)

Hmm, I've had a fair few issues with iliclnietg myself. The first one I picked up just in a local newsagents battery would die after just one or two drags. The second one I got as a replacement took forever to produce vapour and heat up the cart. When it did finally kick into gear it was actually ok. Though a battery life of 8-12 hours is nothing like I experienced with it. I'd be lucky to get 2 hrs out it. The carts last longer then other ecigs though which is a positive. After 4 days however
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question the girl with you is yours but she is not yours after leaving you and again she is yours...
the girl with you is yours but she is not yours after leaving you and again she is yours when she comes to you....

-naidu
2 1,390 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 4:42:24 AM(UTC)
No New Posts
Question HQXxzShZbyCcuGnC...
Hmm, I've had a fair few issues with iliclnietg myself. The first one I picked up just in a local newsagents battery would die after just one or two drags. The second one I got as a replacement took forever to produce vapour and heat up the cart. When it did finally kick into gear it was actually ok. Though a battery life of 8-12 hours is nothing like I experienced with it. I'd be lucky to get 2 hrs out it. The carts last longer then other ecigs though which is a positive. After 4 days however...

-Manjunath
2 810 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 9:47:26 AM(UTC)
Question Pamperdness.....
What if a child is still pampered when they are on early teens,, he or she starts to behave as if a 3 or 5 years old child.?...

-psv
2 1,146 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
8/18/2014 7:35:55 AM(UTC)
Question Having a tough time with my son. He is 17 yrs pursing in XII, science. Not studying at...
Having a tough time with my son. He is 17 yrs pursing in XII, science. Not studying at all, with a great difficulty I have brought him up but he is not ready to understand us. Anger, grudge, ego, attitude i am very disappointed with him. His coaching class teacher also is fed up with him. I cant understand how to handle him. Please help me or he will spoil his future. Waiting for your reply. Thank you...

-LUCY
2 1,569 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
8/18/2014 2:10:16 AM(UTC)
Question Teenage abnormal behaviour...
Can couselling of such teenagers help?How do I get in touch with such counsellers ...

-Margaret
1 822 priyanka desai Go to last post Go to first unread
11/7/2013 1:38:31 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.