forum/yaf_postst411_suggest-me--if-i-have-placenta-pravia-then-due-2-some-emergency-or-bleeding-can-baby-be-delivered-a & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=411&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Week 24 marks the end of the 6th month of pregnancy. Congratulations on safely carrying your baby up till now. You will now finally enter the last trimester.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
sukhjider Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

suggest me if i have placenta pravia then due 2 some emergency or bleeding,can baby be delivered at this early stage.
what precautions i can take at 22 week in my day 2 day life if i have low lying placenta.
give me diet suggestion on this condition
Dr. Kokil Dave Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2012 7:36:58 PM(UTC)

as pregnancy advance,, placenta may not remain in low position,, u should mention degree of placenta previa,,, but u require bed rest ,, no journey,, avoid intercourse,, diet u can take healthy food , and keep yr Hb level above 12%
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question pergnancy pain...
i have pain on right lower abdomonor it may be a kind of strech iam feeling wht should i do? ...

-annu
2 936 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 12:07:35 PM(UTC)
Question Now my Random Sugar level is 108 mg/dl. What should i do now and what kind of food is...
Now my Random Sugar level is 108 mg/dl. What should i do now and what kind of food is appropriate for me. Thank you...

-korima
2 6,458 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
7/18/2014 1:25:10 PM(UTC)
Question swelling...
I am 25 weeks pregnant but I feel tiredness and swelling all in my body could you suggest me what precautions I will take to remove my swelling .plz reply me soon....

-sarika
2 1,234 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
7/18/2014 1:24:22 PM(UTC)
Question Now my Random Sugar level is 108 mg/dl. What should i do now and what kind of food is...
Now my Random Sugar level is 108 mg/dl. What should i do now and what kind of food is appropriate for me. Thank you...

-korima
2 6,676 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
7/18/2014 4:22:58 AM(UTC)
Question Now my Random sugar level is 108mg/dl. What i should do now and what kinds of food is...
Now my Random sugar level is 108mg/dl. What i should do now and what kinds of food is appropriate for me....

-korima
1 1,406 Dr. Kokil Dave Go to last post Go to first unread
11/12/2012 6:59:47 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.