forum/yaf_postst402_i-have-a-2-year-old-daughter-who-only-has-two-problems--she-still-wets-her-diaper-in-the-night-and & url is : & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Need for bottle feeding arise for infant depend on mother. Working mother needs to bottle feed her baby earlier than non-working mother. There are various reasons that mother needs to bottle feed her baby earlier. Many women breast-feed their baby for more than one year. It depends on availability of mother and also milk production of mother. With breast feeding many women give bottle feeding to their baby. It is good practice to make your baby habituated with bottle feeding after six months. This is because once infant get familiar with difference between mother’s milk and formula feeding, they refuse to accept bottle feeding. In such case it is very difficult for mother to go outside for any work and need to more attentive towards her infant’s need.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
Shamin Fernandes Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

I have a 2 year old daughter who only has two problems. She still wets her diaper in the night and gets up to drink milk in the feeding bottle at around 3-4 am. If her stomach is full she gets up at around 5am else around 3-4am. Very worried about this as I want to know when she would stop urinating and drinking in the feeding bottle. I take her to the toilet before sleeping but still her diaper is full when she gets up in the morning. Please help
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question my baby weight is not increasing...
I have a baby of 14 months old and she will not accept any food which i preaperd and formula milk too help me plz what to do...

0 546 sara Go to last post Go to first unread
3/14/2014 12:25:30 AM(UTC)
Question bottel feeding...
hey hi......

0 694 priyanka Go to last post Go to first unread
8/12/2013 12:26:24 AM(UTC)
Question Feeding...
Iam a mother of 3 months old baby girl.. In the first month iam giving milk to her by using nipple shield and after that because of some problems im giving milk by bottle by pumping .. Now she is not accepting my breast she is habituated wid bottle wat should i do?...

1 894 Muskan Go to last post Go to first unread
4/23/2013 8:29:26 PM(UTC)
Question Help Please...
my baby is 1 year 1 month old,now she knows the difference between mothers milk and bottle feed. i am a working she is not drinking milk at all.....i am not sure as how this is going to effect my baby as in her growing age she is not drinking milk...i can only breast feed her once i reached home...please help me as how can my baby start drinking milk ....

1 1,074 Parenting Nation Go to last post Go to first unread
1/23/2013 5:50:43 PM(UTC)
Question she s 12months and 3 days old...
now my baby knows the different between bottle milk so she not ready to drink in bottle. now how can i pracitce to drink in bottle????...

0 1,018 keerthy Go to last post Go to first unread
1/2/2013 12:31:04 AM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.