forum/yaf_postst3804findunread_nt-eating-well-n-low-weight & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=3804&find=unread&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

When your infant becomes more than 9 months, he/she starts learning new things day by day. He tries to catch new things whatever is found around him. Normally, children learn to walk between ages of 9 months to 18 months. It depends on their physical growth, nature and health condition. Many children start walking from 9 months only while other may start after 15 months. You need to encourage your child for walking step by step to build confidence in him for walking.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
priya vinod Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 20, 2013 9:58:40 PM(UTC)

my son is 1yr old.he is wont eat anything ,i shud hve to force him.he nt even open his mouth...due to this reason he nt increasing weight ........pls suggest me some tips
Kavita Mishra Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2013 1:42:16 PM(UTC)

Hi Priya,

Please try variety of food like different flavours of cerelac, mashed fruits like apple, papaya, banana.. Khichadi with ghee..by this age babies develop their taste buds n they become choosy.. Between how n what all things u feed to Ur baby?
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question walking problam...
hi my son 21month old bt still his nt walking by himself. he alwys wnt to support for walk. he is nt so active and alwys want to see songs on tv..he is to lazy to eat smthing..wht should i do plz suggest me....

-Somvir Singh
2 1,156 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 4:45:03 AM(UTC)
Question walking problem.....
My baby girl is 10 months .. she stand up with support but when problem is when she was 7 lonths that time she used to play in walker.. because of that she stand up only with her toe.. I mean she wont keep her heel on ground. What I should do?...

-C. Usha Narayanan
2 835 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 12:05:08 PM(UTC)
Question does not walk.....
My daughter is 1year 2 months..she walks with support but not without support..at times a bit lazy too to pick up her own toys and play.....

-vanika
3 1,172 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
7/19/2014 8:28:41 AM(UTC)
Question About intake of food...
Hi friend, My son is 1.2 years old. But he is not showing that much interested in eating food. He is eating all foods but a little i.e 1 or 2 spoons. What can I do for this? ...

-litha
0 564 litha Go to last post Go to first unread
5/5/2014 12:58:20 PM(UTC)
Question waliking problem...
hi my baby is complete one year 3months still not waliking he is standing with his supprt low wait 8kgs only pls suggest any medicines...

-Milind
2 1,140 Kavita Mishra Go to last post Go to first unread
10/21/2013 1:36:08 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.