forum/yaf_postst3799findunread_teaching-to-manage-saving-habits-for-childrens & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=3799&find=unread&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

World environment day activities

World Environment Day is not just a day where you thank nature for making possible your existence. It is a day where you need to analyze the threats to the environment so that changes can be initiated. Initiating a change for the betterment of the environment is the chief goal of World Environment Day.  There are a lot of issues that need to be resolved like global warming, deforestation and many more. In the quest for energy resources man has damaged nature and environment till the brim. It’s the role of a common man to make some difference. By adapting to environmentally friendly techniques you can surely make a considerably amount of difference. You should try to save electricity and you should try to go for renewable sources of energy like solar appliances and many more. You should also be considerate during your usage of water. The more water you safe the better it is for the whole environment. You can also involve the members of your community in this noble cause. A participation in environmental programs is the need of the hour. Together, humans can save their very own environment. A change in attitude is must for igniting a reform in our environmental situation.

Add a Question Post Reply
djekolbd Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 20, 2013 6:28:28 PM(UTC)

I would like to share with parents about teaching saving habits to their children.
I always say my kid "dont waste your belongs and nature.
Whenever i say this she will ask me, "why should we save these things and nature?".
I simply said her all should save their belongs and nature to live happily in this world.
I said her "Happy" is the only thing all human things needed in this world.
If you want to get all pleasure then you need to work hard and save nature and your belongs.
Nowadays she says this to all and she also manage her saving habits.

"As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live."
Sandhya.
priyanka desai Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 22, 2013 12:06:51 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Hey Sandhya,

Its really nice thoughtThumpUp

Each parents must encourage their child to save nature....

"If We Save Nature Today, Nature Will Save Us Tomorrow"

You can find more information on how to teach child to be eco friendly from:

www.parentingnation.in/G...d-to-be-eco-friendly_503
Ashley Wells Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, November 23, 2013 10:40:39 PM(UTC)

I'm glad I found this I will share this to all my friends about teaching saving habits to their children.I agree with you that a change in attitude is must for igniting a reform in our environmental situation.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply