forum/yaf_postst3720_motivation-of-the-kids & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=3720&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

For a healthy learning attitude, your child should be interested in reading from the early age. In this situation, parents play a very important role. Only parents can teach their child how to read in the creative ways from an early age.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
Bichitra Mohan Pattn Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2013 2:22:00 PM(UTC)

How the motivate the child to take interest in reading a subject loudly ?
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question Become member...
We would like to become member. Your articles and other info is complementing the the product we are targeting to kids. We will use your links to various forum on our behalf. CurlyOrange team (www.CurlyOrange.com)...

-Ujwal
0 1,933 Ujwal Go to last post Go to first unread
12/19/2014 12:18:21 PM(UTC)
Question need books for 5 yr old boy...
My son didn't have habit of reading books. i want to buy some good cartoon kinda books for him. can any one tell in Chennai where i can get those kinda books?...

-N SURESH
2 800 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 4:32:58 AM(UTC)
Question Can I submit a particular question? I've learned a lot about the topic that you have...
Can I submit a particular question? I've learned a lot about the topic that you have discussed, thank you for the wisdom that you shared. I just want to know What strategies do you think can make children continuously enjoy and comprehend reading materials. Since you have discussed in this topic about reading, can you share to me what possible answers could i gain? hehe. thanks:) ...

-Reign Jullette Mae V. Condicion
1 1,128 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
7/18/2014 5:50:51 AM(UTC)
Question about 6 years kid...
My daughter z 6 years . She z in class first. Right now v r in Delhi. Just from our transfer. One month back v were in goa. There she was having good friend circle there she played a lot in evening time. Problem z this as u know Delhi z very unsafe I don't allow to go her alone in evening time . I have one more kid he z just four months. She wants to play outdoor game. She doesn't have friend circle here what should I do????????...

2 778 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
7/17/2014 6:50:16 PM(UTC)
Question Reading...
Hi, my son is 8 years old nd he doesn't want to read nd doing lots of spelling mistakes also... Pls advice...

-Suman
2 1,008 Swati Go to last post Go to first unread
9/25/2013 10:12:54 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.