forum/yaf_postst361findunread_my-son-is-three-and-half-years-old--he-is-very-intelligent-and-has-a-very-good-observation-skill--h & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=361&find=unread&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Nowadays, more and more parents prefer single child due to various reasons. Even though they like more than one child, they prefer only single child. Reason might be different for different parents such as

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
Archana Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

Woman
India
My son is three and half years old. He is very intelligent and has a very good observation skill. He is very fond of cars, Mucic and dance. But from last two months he always demands for watching cartoons on Tv because of which he is loosing his interest in other things like colouring, dancing and playing with educational toys.Can you plz guide me what to do?
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question my son is three and half years old hyperactive child...
my son is three and half years old hyperactive child. he is a good observer, always like to play. he does not sit still at one place, if required. continuously moving his body parts. lack of concentration. he copy thing. he can talk, but has communication problem. he still dont know how to reply if anything we ask. ...

-krati
0 614 krati Go to last post Go to first unread
11/10/2014 11:40:45 AM(UTC)
Question i am doctor .my son is 7yr. old.after thinking all aspect like financial ,less time,i...
i am doctor .my son is 7yr. old.after thinking all aspect like financial ,less time,i decided to have one child. but when i saw problems of single child i get confused with my dicision. please guide me what to do?...

-gnine
1 1,129 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 12:51:51 PM(UTC)
Question my child will be of 3 yrs in the coming month...he is also fond of cartoon shows.we have...
my child will be of 3 yrs in the coming month...he is also fond of cartoon shows.we have single child and for job purpose we don't stay with family.my child is a fussy eater and he always needs some cartoons when we feed him anything eg.for drinking milk also....is it right.....

-pooja
1 1,090 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 4:47:53 AM(UTC)
Question how to teach them to protect form other agressive kids...
my son is 3 yr old he hits us to all family members but in school and any other public places like garden,market he hited by others everytime i told him to protect himself but no result what should i do becoz i m not everywhere to protect him i don't want him to hit anyone but not also hited by others he should learn to protect...

-Devika maya chhetri
0 548 Devika maya chhetri Go to last post Go to first unread
2/9/2014 4:14:18 PM(UTC)
Question how to teach a child to have milk in cup or glass...
my 3 and half year old son used to have milk from feeding bottle.now i want him to have milk in a cup or glass but he refuses to do so and get angry.please guide me ....

-minakshi sahu
2 1,162 Deepika Pandey Go to last post Go to first unread
8/30/2013 2:25:13 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.