forum/yaf_postst3410findlastpost_hair-problem & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=3410&find=lastpost&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

For pregnant women, the state in which their bodies are put in, they are required to know about some important facts. Several pregnant women are recorded to suffer one pregnancy-related complication or another each year. Pregnant women ignorant of these facts are usually those that fall victims of these complications. When adequate prenatal care is given to pregnant women, the risk of getting embroiled in any of these complications becomes minimal. Mothers and their babies therefore stand better chances of overcoming potentially serious consequences that may occur as a result of care given to them during the state of pregnancy.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
durga Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, August 19, 2013 10:53:26 AM(UTC)

im in 3rd month pregrant i hve hair falling problem due to wht
Vidhi Parikh Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, August 19, 2013 1:18:13 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Hello,

your hair will have the effects of the reproductive hormones that increase blood circulation and metabolism during pregnancy.

There can be different changes found among different women

By the fourth month pregnant women notice that hair is growing faster, looks thicker and healthier than before.

Or even the opposite you might be one of the few whose hair becomes thinner, oilier, or drier. Either way, there will be noticeable changes in your hair.

Most often the changes in hair are temporary occurring during pregnancy only but, many women claim their hair texture or color changes forever.

It all depends on hormonal changes.

There are many changes in the body which you will realize even after delivery you can find more information on it from:

http://www.parentingnati...y-changes-after-birth_74
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply