forum/yaf_postst3377_weight-issue & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=3377&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Preschoolers are more likely to do things themselves. However, they also want to learn from their parents. That’s why it is aptly quoted that “home is the very first school of kids” where parents are actual teachers. That’s why in mending their eating habits, parents are going to play a crucial role as whatever they are going to learn is completely related to what their parents are going to teach them.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
Chanpreet Kaur Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 15, 2013 5:22:13 PM(UTC)

My daughter Simarjot kaur is 2 yr old. Her weight is 9.9 kg. doctor told me that she is underweight. pl tell me what to do.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question I m having twin baby boys of 21 months. They do not want to eat anything. what to do? how...
I m having twin baby boys of 21 months. They do not want to eat anything. what to do? how much time gap is needed in breakfast brunch lunch and dinner....

-pooja
2 1,238 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 4:32:52 AM(UTC)
Question stop of feeding...
My daughter is two year old now ,she is continue of feeding , my wife is tied because she has major role to perform at job ...

-Prashant Gupta
0 584 Prashant Gupta Go to last post Go to first unread
4/10/2014 11:46:12 AM(UTC)
Question How to change the eating habit...
My son is 2 years old, he likes to eat food which are sweet in taste. He doesn't like the food if I change the taste of it. Also, he doesn't like to eat rice with sambhar or rasam. He doesn't like to eat vegetables. presently I am giving him vegetables by smashing it and mixing with rice. Kindly suggest a way to introduce curry in his diet....

-rajni saini
1 778 Muskan Go to last post Go to first unread
8/13/2013 5:13:54 PM(UTC)
Question proper diet for my kid...
hello, my problem is that my younger daughter mithi is very actice but she has no intrest in food ,but i give her proper food by change her mind after that she has no health .now she is 4 5 years old but only 9.5 kg weight . what can i do pls tell me for her health....

-chhavi gupta
0 726 chhavi gupta Go to last post Go to first unread
4/12/2013 1:25:18 PM(UTC)
Question Please suggest me for diet to fullfill calcium need of 1 yr child girl......
what should i give my 1 yr child girl to fullfill need of calcium....

-Tiya
0 870 Tiya Go to last post Go to first unread
12/4/2012 3:26:45 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.