forum/yaf_postst3267findlastpost_baby & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=3267&find=lastpost&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Kids mostly like to eat junk food and they avoid the healthy diet due to which their body lacks nutrition. If the kids are not taking a proper diet it is the duty of the parents that they inculcate the same habit in them. Some of the parents take their kids outside often and this is the reason that they don’t like the food cooked at home but prefer eating outside. This is not only bad for their health but the body will have no nutritional value which is important for doing the day to day activities. There is nothing much which you have do, but just follow the simple guidelines and you will be able to change the eating habits of your children.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
sonu Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 4, 2013 1:43:38 PM(UTC)

Hi all,

I have 1 year 6 moths baby boy. I am working woman. i have kept my baby in a day care. he used to sit in day care from mroning 8.30 AM to evening 6.30 PM. he is very well settled there. he enjoy with plyaing with other kids in day care. but i have to provide one time lunch box for him please suggest what should i give him. Currently i am giving him upama, shira sometimes khir. what else i can give him.

Thanks.

Sonu
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question baby not taking is diet properly...
hi, i have a 3years son. i am house wife.my son son doesn't eat anything.he always try to skip everything with some or the other reason.he really takes more than an hour or so to eat a small bowl of rice,this worries me a lot.one more thing he is suffering with epidermolysis bullossa a genetic skin problem.please help me with a proper solution. thanks. chaitanya...

-chaitanya
1 736 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 4:58:25 AM(UTC)
Question baby...
Hi,...

-sonu
1 740 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 2:20:41 PM(UTC)
Question hi, i m a mother of 2 below 4 children and i always feel that i am not feeding them the...
hi, i m a mother of 2 below 4 children and i always feel that i am not feeding them the proper diet they require. Please tell me if i should give some calcium supplements to my 3 yr old kid as he is very lean and some multivitamins also....

-preety
3 1,358 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 12:06:35 PM(UTC)
Question My 1.5 yrs son not taking propper diet...
Dera sir/Madam, My 1.5 yrs is not taking proper diet he is not leaving to feed milk from his mother ...

-Mukesh sharma
0 668 Mukesh sharma Go to last post Go to first unread
7/7/2014 10:22:06 PM(UTC)
Question wont eating at any time...
i have 2 years old boy, past 1 month he wont eat properly at any time , only break fast is taking by him...

-sankar
0 590 sankar Go to last post Go to first unread
4/9/2014 4:55:47 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.