forum/yaf_postst3261_diat-plan-for-my-6-year-old-boy & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=3261&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Oftentimes, it’s very common to see children telling small lies on various matters. The obvious truth is that most children have the tendency to tell lies but it takes a responsible parent or guardian to correct them.  Telling lies is never part of children lives as some people posit. It all depends on the kind of training the children are given especially from home.  If you're a parent and you have a child that tells lies often, there are certain steps you can take to address such occurrences. Let’s examine them.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
Shweta Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, August 3, 2013 11:13:49 PM(UTC)

Woman
India
My son is 6 yr. old and his weight is 14 kg. Height is 97 cms. he drinks 1 cup of Bourvita milk a day, then in afternoon 2 chapatis 1/2 cup dal and 1/2 cup vegetable.in the evening againg a cup of milk with biscuits and any seasonal fruit. And at night 1.5 chapati, dal. What should I do to make his diet complete so that he can gain weight. He loves sweets.

Edited by user Saturday, August 3, 2013 11:17:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
No New Posts
Question diat plan for my 6 year old boy...
My son is 6 yr. old and his weight is 14 kg. Height is 97 cms. he drinks 1 cup of Bourvita milk a day, then in afternoon 2 chapatis 1/2 cup dal and 1/2 cup vegetable.in the evening againg a cup of milk with biscuits and any seasonal fruit. And at night 1.5 chapati, dal. What should I do to make his diet complete so that he can gain weight. He loves sweets....

-Shweta
1 898 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 4:47:30 AM(UTC)
Question Kindly give solution for my problem, My son showing habit of stole money from my parse....
Kindly give solution for my problem, My son showing habit of stole money from my parse. how to prevent it. Kindly advice....

-Raji Kurup
2 1,146 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 4:47:08 AM(UTC)
Question about my son...
hi, my son name is navneet . naveet 31/2 year ka hai, bahut ziddi ho gya hai, mujhsy kuch galtiya hue hain mainy kai baar ussy bahut mara hai kahi iski wajah sy tho nhi hai... par aab m ussy bilkul nhi marti par usski badmasi is haad tak badh jati hai k control karna muskil ho jata hai.. mujhy usky liye kya karna chahiye.... ...

-nisha
0 642 nisha Go to last post Go to first unread
11/27/2013 12:39:56 AM(UTC)
Question How to handle & care & teach a 7 to 9 years old boy? ...
How to handle & care & teach a 7 to 9 years old boy? ...

-Golden Singh
0 898 Golden Singh Go to last post Go to first unread
11/8/2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.