forum/yaf_postst3161findunread_we-need-a-child & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=3161&find=unread&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

To get pregnancy is a strong desire of women. Some women get pregnancy naturally that means they do not want to do any efforts to get pregnancy due to their fertility, while some women suffer many problems to get pregnancy. Even though they do many efforts for several years, they do not find any success for getting pregnancy. There are many reasons for not getting pregnancy such as fertility factor of man and woman, lack of intercourse during most fertile time, use of harmful birth control pills or methods and many more. You need to find correct reason that resists your pregnancy if you are trying for pregnancy from many years otherwise some important tips as under can guide you to get pregnancy.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
Nripen Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 23, 2013 2:17:03 PM(UTC)

we need a baby but after a year we are just married and don't taking any precaution during sex and we do't want take any precaution during sex. Is there any way to stay way from pregnant ?
ved Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 23, 2013 3:43:55 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Hello,

If you are not planning baby for next 1 year and do not want baby then you must follow natural birth control method.

There many natural ways to avoid pregnancy, you can find more information on it from:

http://www.parentingnati...ural-birth-controls_1061
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question I have been married for the past 3years without a child...
I have been married for the past 3years without a child i have look for all kind of help that can make me get pregnant but nothing works, but through an insight i came across Dr zogo profile at the internet when i was searching for help on how i can get pregnant Quickly i contacted him to help me out, he said he will cast a spell that will make me sleep with my partner and get pregnant, he cast the spell for me and ask me to go and have sex with my partner so i did to my greatest surprise i became pregnant after some weeks, with so much joy in my heart i want to share this out to everyone in need that i have found favor in the hands of Dr zogo, contact him now to via email : zogospellcasters@gmail.com ...

-Deepa
2 1,020 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 12:42:20 PM(UTC)
Question No of intercourse...
Can we have sex two o three time during fertility period, is ther is a chance of having twin if we sex two of three time. ...

-nisha
2 1,760 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
7/19/2014 10:00:36 PM(UTC)
Question hello, pis help actually my ek house wife hu mera shadi hoke 2years ho gaye before 4month...
hello, pis help actually my ek house wife hu mera shadi hoke 2years ho gaye before 4month back mera abortion ho gaya kynki bache me heart-beat ka problem tha tab my 2&halfkimon th tha aisa kyu hua mere sath kis problem ki vajese pir my jaldi pregnant hona chati hu please koi tips do m waiting...

-arshiya
2 1,908 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
7/19/2014 10:00:30 PM(UTC)
Question uterus main tb infection hone per medicine kitne dino tak leni chahiye...
uterus main tb infection hone per medicine kitne dino tak leni chahiye aur kya isse pregency main kya asar padta hain aur kaise theek hoga...

-raju
0 728 raju Go to last post Go to first unread
7/6/2014 7:40:38 PM(UTC)
Question kase pregnent kare wife ko...
mera q. h ki kase pta kare ki period se kiss din sex karne ki pregnent hone ke jayeda chnc ho shi din btaye...

-jagbir singh
0 1,505 jagbir singh Go to last post Go to first unread
4/5/2014 5:17:45 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.