forum/yaf_postst3152_my-son & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=3152&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Self esteem is the strong feeling about yourself and it is also an important part of parenting. The process starts at an early age in children. The child with high self esteem is able to deal with emotions, handles problem bravely, act independently, behaves ore responsible and proudly accepts new challenges. Parents can play a key role in developing self esteem in their child. Your child should feel special about himself and he should be loved unconditionally by parents.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
Sandip shah Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, July 22, 2013 4:02:49 PM(UTC)

Hi
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question not studing...
sir/madam i have two son they are not interest in study so you pls suggest me...

-riya
0 280 riya Go to last post Go to first unread
11/2/2014 1:11:23 PM(UTC)
Question memory development...
[b][/b]sir, how to make my daughter to develop reading habit,she is in 2nd, unable to read and remember..kindly suggest{ delay in speech}...

-usha
0 574 usha Go to last post Go to first unread
11/19/2013 3:28:56 PM(UTC)
Question Recent change in my son's behaviour...
My son is 6yrs 8months old in class 2 . Earlier in class 1 he was a very good boy , paying attention in the class , studying well , keeping his work updated etc. But nowadays in class 2 he never pays attention in class , keeps on talking , work is always incomplete. I am a little worried for him . And he has a vision problem so the doctors have suggested glasses for him . Which he will be getting soon . Please give me some suggestions how to improve his behavior . ...

-Neer
2 824 Swati Go to last post Go to first unread
9/25/2013 10:34:52 PM(UTC)
Question baby care...
how could i teach my daughter? she is not conscious for his study. never ever she paying her attentions in her study ...

-mala
1 758 Vidhi Parikh Go to last post Go to first unread
7/22/2013 6:12:54 PM(UTC)
Question My son...
Hi ...

-Sandip shah
0 484 Sandip shah Go to last post Go to first unread
7/22/2013 4:02:49 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.