forum/yaf_postst3094_smart-parenting & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=3094&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

As a parent, you play an idol role in helping teenagers make career choices. Selection of right career path should get started from the childhood. This is not a nice idea to impose your career choices on your teenager but you should help your child as a primary counselor. Many children state that they have decided their career in childhood. Parents play a very important role in this decision.
The conversation that is made by parents with their children is also valuable. Make your aware about all possible opportunities after school and college time period. Also explain him the benefits of each opportunity. Now your child can also decide the best career choice for him according to his interest. Parents just have to find a initial point for their children.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
sanyogi s Bedekar Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 16, 2013 3:43:59 PM(UTC)

How to deal with the girl of teen age who is pampered and may be over protected.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question career...
good career choice for a very good student . ...

-AANIKA
0 342 AANIKA Go to last post Go to first unread
12/3/2014 4:47:16 PM(UTC)
Question career...
I am a good student of class 10..I'm interested in communicating with others as I'm a very good English orator and writer. I want to know good career options for me.My parents are pressuring me to take engineering as my maths is also good but I'm interested something according to my personality which is smart,bold and an allrounder.I also want to do a job in which I can get a handsome salary bcz my uncle works IN Microsoft usa and is one of d director so he told me that he can make me get a good job but in engineering only ... What should I do??? HELP AND ITS URFENT !!!...

-AANIKA
0 310 AANIKA Go to last post Go to first unread
12/3/2014 4:44:49 PM(UTC)
Question vocational choice selection...
how to organise a vocational choice in a primary school to adolescents ...

-debby kasoma
0 268 debby kasoma Go to last post Go to first unread
12/2/2014 1:56:37 AM(UTC)
Question how to identify the interest of a teen aged boy...
i can not make out in which field my son shows interest he keeps changing...

-bharathi
2 750 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 2:20:25 PM(UTC)
Question Hi,i am a teenager looking for a good career good for me,my interests are nature and the...
Hi,i am a teenager looking for a good career good for me,my interests are nature and the environment,i cleared my high school last year with a B of 64 points,please help...

-Margaret Chepchirchir
1 950 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 4:32:08 AM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.