forum/yaf_postst2962findlastpost_my-brother & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=2962&find=lastpost&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Internet has become addiction for teens more than necessity. In the modern trend, teens love to surf internet instead of watching television. It may be online games, blogging, chatting downloading songs and movies. If your child spends more than 25 hours over internet in a week then something is wrong.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
Ankur Srivastava Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2013 4:55:26 AM(UTC)

My brother 18 yr old totally in a vulgar company. ..He even stopped his graduation ..Telling chemistry s too tough...he dnt hav hisown choice in his studies..He makes money by unknown means..totally out of control.He hav many girlfriends ..tat too bad relationship. ..much addicted to face book. .plsss reply wit a gud solution..should we keep him away from the present place???
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
No New Posts
Question my brother...
My brother 18 yr old totally in a vulgar company. ..He even stopped his graduation ..Telling chemistry s too tough...he dnt hav hisown choice in his studies..He makes money by unknown means..totally out of control.He hav many girlfriends ..tat too bad relationship. ..much addicted to face book. .plsss reply wit a gud solution..should we keep him away from the present place???...

-Ankur Srivastava
2 1,076 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
5/4/2015 3:17:44 PM(UTC)
Question Recently, I have discovered that my 16 1/2 year old son is "in love" with a girl...
Recently, I have discovered that my 16 1/2 year old son is "in love" with a girl on the internet who lives 900 miles away. I'm fairly sure she is a real 16 year old girl since I recently saw him video Sky-ping. The met on a anime discussion board. That said, one would say it's harmless enough BUT he is obsessed with the internet, he has no REAL social life, & the last & worst, I have read correspondence (yes I am snooping) on how the plan to meet when the graduate HS. Some of the discussions are pretty heavy. They discuss marriage, how many children they each want etc. Apparently her divorced mother sees nothing wrong with this "relationship" which is odd to me. I did take definitive action with regard to the internet. (I put him in the stone age) No access since is appears he has MANY different email & chat accounts. I'm at my wits end. Now he mopes around the house. Can someone guide me as to what proper action I should take??...

-Colleen
0 898 Colleen Go to last post Go to first unread
11/8/2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.