forum/yaf_postst2911_meals-and-brain-development-games-for-my-2-year-baby-boy & url is : & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Although the brain is one of the few organs in an infant that is developed well at the time of his birth, how you shape it depends on the quality of interactions you have with him, as he grows.
When your little one is born, his brain is already teeming with a billion cells, and as the child begins to grow in the external environment, he begins to see, observe and learn new things daily.
As parents, what do you do to stimulate this learning further, so your child’s brain develops well? Well, here are some pointers:

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
Yukti Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2013 8:16:02 PM(UTC)

Can you please suggest some good nutritious meals for my 2 year old son, who cannot chew properly yet as still teething.

Also, looking forward for some fun activities/games i can play with him to develop his brain and enhances strong memory.
priyanka desai Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 2:46:53 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

It is ok that baby is teething till this age.

As your baby;s teething process is on you must concentrate on calcium rich diet.

You can include milk and milk products in your baby's diet.

Yogurt and butter milk is too good for health.

And for regular meals, you can give every thing cooked at home in smaller quantity.

Train your baby to chew food, you can start with some semi solid food so that digestion problems can be avoided due to lack of chewing, once your baby takes semi solid food normally, you can try to give solid food, but always keep an eye on your baby's eating pattern.

You can find diet chart of 2 years old baby from:

It is very important to spend some quality time with your baby, as baby will learn basics on which his character is developed from parents only.

You can play games like hide and sick, truth or dare, Identifying alphabets etc games with your baby.

Your baby will not just enjoy it but will develop best bonding and trust on you, such games will also develop self confidence in your baby, and he can also learn numbers and alphabets.

You can find some more exiting games to play with your 2 year old from:

Quick Reply Show Quick Reply