forum/yaf_postst2711findlastpost_speech-problem & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=2711&find=lastpost&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Whenever a mother gives birth to a baby the happiness which can be seen on the faces of the parents at that time is simply impossible to express in words. A child is considered to be the greatest gifts of god to any couple. A baby is the pearl of every eye including all the relatives from both sides. He gets unconditional love and care from everyone especially his parents.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
Shweta Sharma Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 2, 2013 7:34:57 PM(UTC)

I have a 4 years baby name shaurya and he have a problem that they don't reply of any question.He repeat everything whatever I try to learn him.he don't understand the what is question and what is answer e.g if I try to learn him what is your name he don't answering he only repeat the same sentence that what is your name .Anything I said to him he repeats the same sentence.Are they have problem
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question 2 year old son dont speak meaningfull words...
my 2 year old son unable to speek meaningfull words... my 2 year old son unable to speek use full words,but some thing he speeks thats no meaning.he just talk on mobile phone as we talk for 5 minutes with out any meaning,he is interestead to watch only songs on telivision,and also hear songs on mobile.when he is playing if you call him ,he has no reaction.even he not talk mum and dad.what can we do .consult doctor or wait for some time,please advice.....

-shailja khan
2 2,602 1SpecialPlace Go to last post Go to first unread
3/2/2016 9:55:44 PM(UTC)
Question delay speach of son...
my son is 5years old.he don"t speak full sentence compleat Ranjit Reply...

-ranjit singh
2 3,568 1SpecialPlace Go to last post Go to first unread
3/2/2016 9:45:58 PM(UTC)
Question delay speach of son...
my son is 8years old he does can speak proply .but he listan better...

-ranjit singh
0 2,379 ranjit singh Go to last post Go to first unread
12/20/2014 11:23:58 AM(UTC)
Question My Son is can't do complete sentence...
Hi, My son is 5 year old. He don't speak full sentence complete and can't able to speak some alphabets. I.E. he used word abi in place of ravi. ...

-Devinder
0 744 Devinder Go to last post Go to first unread
10/29/2014 2:32:00 AM(UTC)
Question my son age is 3yrs and 2 months he is trying to speak but cant.he is very smart and able...
my son age is 3yrs and 2 months he is trying to speak but cant.he is very smart and able to understand everything.He copy our words also.but he is not talking as normal child.pls give me some way to help him thanks...

-moh moin zaheer rana
2 1,428 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 12:44:29 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.