forum/yaf_postst2660findunread_one-year-old-daughter-stopped-eating & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=2660&find=unread&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

General Questions
Add a Question Post Reply
SD Tiwari Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, May 27, 2013 5:48:04 PM(UTC)

My one year old little girl has almost stopped eating anything except Milk just after her first birthday. It's at the point now she may take one bite at a meal and then the rest she spits out or she starts screaming bloody murder.
Recently she suffered with viral fever and after that (fever stopped 4 days back) she is presently having small red spots all over her body. we have been to her doctor who told me that after fever such small red spots are common and we need not to worry, she has prescribed candid powder and told to apply the same twice, 2 days passed but noting happened. The doctor on telling about the eating problem told that she is not getting proper diet and we should feed her, now the problem is that she does not want to eat anything at all, sometimes it appears that she is hungry but on offering anything she does not take it, ultimately we have to give her milk, that too she does not take enough till she is awake, on half sleepy stage only she takes the milk that too maximum 90 ml at a time. We just don't know what to do. How canweget her to like food again?! She barely even drinks anymore. Maybe 5-6 tea spoons if We'r lucky.. Someone please help us. My wife and I are at a loss.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question voting...
how to ask friends to vote...

-umaselvi
2 850 jajinapromod Go to last post Go to first unread
7/5/2016 9:28:08 AM(UTC)
Question Added Same photo two times in baby contest how to change that?...
Hi, I have added same photo 2 times in baby contest. Please let me know, how can I delete that one and add new one. Regards Monika...

-Monika Vij
2 3,132 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
4/29/2016 11:49:22 AM(UTC)
Question please vote for my princess.... :-)...
http://www.parentingnation.in/baby-photo-contest-india/Babyname_Chikku_19738 http://www.tinyurl.com/voteforchikku...

-kavya Puneeth
7 29,848 yadnesh bhutada Go to last post Go to first unread
3/24/2016 1:39:27 PM(UTC)
Question How to get more votes...
Can you please tell me, what are the different ways that I can send the contest link to people so that my son has a better chances of winning the contest. Please respond as soon as possible.. regards Mona Avinash[thumbup] ...

-Mona Avinash
2 2,504 sandy agrawal Go to last post Go to first unread
11/8/2015 1:39:33 PM(UTC)
Question Vote Count Issue...
Vote count not increasing after clicking on like link at the page for Atharv P Shrivastava who is enrolled in Cutest Baby Contest. Concern person kindly look into this ASAP because contest will end at 9th....

-Anupam Prasad
2 4,026 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
9/20/2015 9:38:51 AM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.