forum/yaf_postst2570_weight-during-pregnancy & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=2570&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Pregnancy is calculated from the first day of your Last Menstrual Periodic (LMP) cycle. Your 1st and 2nd week of pregnancy in fact consist of the time of your last menstrual period, ovulation and fertilization but the actual conception takes place roughly at about the 3rd week. The due date for the delivery is generally computed on the 28 days cyclic period. An ultrasound is a most viable source to know the date of your last menstrual period, which in turn helps you in estimating your due date for the delivery too.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
vidhya Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2013 11:15:38 AM(UTC)

hi..now am 25week pregnant at 21weeks i was 74.05kg but the same weight as continued now also is there any problem if i didnt gained any weight this time
Vidhi Parikh Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2013 4:26:46 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Hello,

Normally women gain weight during early pregnancy, up to 32 weeks women can gain weight, after that up to 2 kgs weight will reduce till labor.

But all pregnancies are different.

Normally woman who was under weight before pregnancy will increase more weight during pregnancy to match up with increased pregnancy needs, and woman with extra body weight before pregnancy will put on less or no weight during pregnancy.

So it all depends on your body type.

If lady suffers from specific health issues, then it is possible to have fluctuations, so it is better to take advise from your doctor who knows your complete medical history.

In some cases of pregnancy it is possible that instead of gaining weight woman may reduce, so need to worry but better to cross check.

You can have your weekly guide for further pregnancy from:

http://www.parentingnati...th-week-of-pregnancy_141

Quick Reply Show Quick Reply