forum/yaf_postst2545findunread_pregnancy & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=2545&find=unread&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Pregnancy is a lot more interactive process which requires many mothers to organize their chores accordingly so that in the long run they are able to sustain safely their pregnancies until deliveries. Other activities will not be avoided and mothers are supposed to be careful to their movements as they form part of the daily exercises in life so that such may not compromise with the baby development. Different pregnancy dates or periods require varying amounts of attention and so mothers are supposed to be careful not to overindulge in unnecessary activities.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
goretti Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2013 9:39:14 PM(UTC)

is it wrong for me to put on tight jeans, pants and skirts during pregnancy??
priyanka desai Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2013 2:34:23 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Hello,

Wearing tight cloths during pregnancy can actually cause problems.

It can cause some growth problem to baby.
It can change the position of baby in the womb, and
Wearing tight skirt and jeans during pregnancy can actually cause infection, as tight cloths will create moister and breathing with moisture is difficult, result is infection.

So if possible try to avoid tight cloths at-least during pregnancy.

You can find some important things that you need to take care while choosing maternity cloths from:

http://www.parentingnati...ct-maternity-clothes_100

urvashi Offline
#3 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2013 3:14:16 PM(UTC)

Morph maternity salwars are a great innovation. Their adjustable elastic and drawstring at the waistband have allowed to me to wear them comfortably and stylishly during the entire course of my pregnancy and later too.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply