forum/yaf_postst2543_need-role-model & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=2543&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Young babies always love to imitate their parents. You should be a good role model that possesses only positive qualities for your kids so that your children can become better people. Here are some important characteristics that make you a good role model for your child.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
Yash Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2013 5:26:28 PM(UTC)

I'm of 12 yrs.Can i get a role model
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question What's better than to be able to teach hands on science activities to kids in India?...
Parents can become a role model by facilitating the quality education to their kids. We did not have many avenues for this earlier. With the advent of mall culture in bigger cities, the imported Do-It-Yourself science kits are becoming increasingly available. But they are expensive and do not last longer. An Indian alternative to this is ModelShop.in where you can find science models, science kits and science projects at affordable prices. You can also like their facebook page to get regular dose of science everyday. Cheers!...

-JIJI SANTHOSH
0 564 JIJI SANTHOSH Go to last post Go to first unread
1/3/2014 12:38:50 PM(UTC)
No New Posts
Question Need role model...
I'm of 12 yrs.Can i get a role model ...

-Yash
0 568 Yash Go to last post Go to first unread
5/14/2013 5:26:28 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.