forum/yaf_postst251_my-5-months-old-baby-boy-has-least-hair-----i-shampoo-him-everyday-since-i-apply-almond-oil-on-his & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=251&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

It is always the pleasure of a new parent to feel overwhelmed by the several demands of the latest family member; the infant. These fresh requirements make the task of overlooking the significance of the newly born baby’s hair look inclusive for the person responsible for the baby’s care. There is usually a great need of making shampoo a baby’s fascinating experience while it still has quite little hair. However, several young babies don’t like their hair being washed or treated at all. But through establishment of good habits in time would make the baby to get used to practicing good hair care practices.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
nazma Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

My 5 months old baby boy has least hair ... i shampoo him everyday since i apply almond oil on his head ,My question is if it is safe to oil baby's head everyday ...if yes then which oil is best during summer ??
Dr. Roshani Dave Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, December 8, 2012 12:58:38 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
don't worry about hair of yr baby because these r temporary, once u have to remove it than hair with good growth comes.
Madhavi Offline
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2013 4:53:32 PM(UTC)

Woman
India
Shampoo should be applied once or twice a week,you should give headbath everyday, only if the babies hair is too sticky or muddy.although there is no proven theory that baby should not be given headbath everyday.
benifits of almond oil are as below

* It adds luster to the hair, making it vibrant and full bodied, if used on a regular basis.
* It makes hair longer and thicker.
* Owing to its high nourishing ability, it makes the hair smoother and prevents split ends.
* It prevents hair fall and balding as it strengthens roots and makes the hair stronger.
* Almond oil and gooseberry juice when combined and massaged into the scalp prevents dandruff.
* Almond oil alleviates inflammations and skin irritation. Therefore, applying it to your scalp will prevent itching.
* Almond oil is known to be sweet smelling and it gives your hair a nice sweet fresh smell.

so dont worry you made a right choice :-)

Edited by user Wednesday, January 30, 2013 4:55:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Quick Reply Show Quick Reply