forum/yaf_postst2502findunread_can-we-bocom-paremt & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=2502&find=unread&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

People always think that while planning for a baby, mother is always center of all importance. This is very true, but if you are planning a baby, mother and father both should keep them perfect to get a hale and hearty baby. Man should also know some important information about his healthy diet and other habits. He should control his habits for good level of fertility.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
anil garg Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, May 10, 2013 9:16:23 AM(UTC)

I have count if 80 million and active sperm motility is 50 percent/sluggish motilit30 percent/non motile is 20% mywi
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question I have count if 35million and sperm motility is 60percent. My wife got treatment if TB and...
I have count if 35million and sperm motility is 60percent. My wife got treatment if TB and i operate it as one of her tube was partially closed. Can we become parents naturally?...

-Varun
1 1,372 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 4:57:30 AM(UTC)
Question Hi, Looking to become dad for the past 6 months. Her period is proper - 28 days cycle....
Hi, Looking to become dad for the past 6 months. Her period is proper - 28 days cycle. But didn't where its going wrong. Is there any problem with my sperm count? How to increase sperm count? useful food / diet? Let me know the useful information, precautions to be taken ... ...

-Ram
2 1,310 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 12:05:31 PM(UTC)
Question sex problem...
i have diabetes,how i can be able to become parent...

-amandeep
2 782 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 2:58:55 AM(UTC)
Question sperm count...
i have 40 million count i can make pregnant...

-anand
0 810 anand Go to last post Go to first unread
9/27/2013 4:43:16 PM(UTC)
Question can we bocom paremt?...
I have count if 80 million and active sperm motility is 50 percent/sluggish motilit30 percent/non motile is 20% my wife is thyrod pesent can we become parent ?my merig have 3 year...

-anil garg
0 1,180 anil garg Go to last post Go to first unread
5/10/2013 9:21:40 AM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.