forum/yaf_postst2364findunread_is-using-oil-helpfull-to-my-three-months-old-baby-s-head & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=2364&find=unread&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

It is always the pleasure of a new parent to feel overwhelmed by the several demands of the latest family member; the infant. These fresh requirements make the task of overlooking the significance of the newly born baby’s hair look inclusive for the person responsible for the baby’s care. There is usually a great need of making shampoo a baby’s fascinating experience while it still has quite little hair. However, several young babies don’t like their hair being washed or treated at all. But through establishment of good habits in time would make the baby to get used to practicing good hair care practices.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
soma Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 30, 2013 8:40:48 AM(UTC)

can i use oil im my three months old baby's hair?
riddhi vyas Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 30, 2013 6:55:54 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Hello,

Yes you can oil your 3 months old's hair.

Oil nourishes baby's hairs and allows proper growth, but never do hard massage on head of baby, as the scalp of baby is too soft and can get injured easily.

You can find best tips on how to give massage to your baby from: http://www.parentingnati...sage-a-new-born-baby?_44
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question haircare...
My baby has very less hair ..what should I do for her .....

-tariq mian
0 515 tariq mian Go to last post Go to first unread
11/26/2014 7:17:39 PM(UTC)
Question My 5 months old baby boy has least hair ... i shampoo him everyday since i apply almond...
My 5 months old baby boy has least hair ... i shampoo him everyday since i apply almond oil on his head ,My question is if it is safe to oil baby's head everyday ...if yes then which oil is best during summer ??...

-nazma
7 3,001 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 9:47:04 AM(UTC)
Question My baby is 9 months now. Will start his 10th month from October 7th.What oil can I use on...
My baby is 9 months now. Will start his 10th month from October 7th.What oil can I use on my baby's hair? Please suggest me the best one....

-Sajna
3 1,624 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
7/18/2014 11:30:05 AM(UTC)
Question Baby bath...
How to protect baby's ear from water while giving head bath to a baby??...

-Amita
4 1,882 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
7/18/2014 11:29:35 AM(UTC)
Question hair oil...
Which hair oil is best for my baby,and from when I can apply oil in hair of my li'll one...

-supermom
4 1,461 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
7/18/2014 11:29:23 AM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.