forum/yaf_postst2363_entourage & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=2363&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Most schools strictly state that the use of mobile phones by teens in school is illegal. They clearly state this in their school rules and regulations, but some parents insist there are some advantages in a teen carrying a cell phone to school. You as a parent should think about all the pros and cons before deciding on whether you should allow your teen to carry a cell phone to school.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
nachwa Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, April 29, 2013 10:09:06 PM(UTC)

hi!! my name is nachwa and i'm 14 yrs old teen .i'm from tunisia and life here isn't as in america nobody talks about teenagers and no one listen anyway i was wondering about how can we know the right way and the bad one .because we can't jug peoples from the outside and what is the best solution if we follow bad peoples is it running away or trying to make them good or what .... please answer back because i'm really afraid of going on that bad way and thanks.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question Mobile to school...
should students starts carrying mobiles to school ?...

-dinesh mahajan
1 906 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 4:32:04 AM(UTC)
Question english...
disadvantages of mobile phone to teens...

-rachael
0 962 rachael Go to last post Go to first unread
6/4/2013 7:31:36 PM(UTC)
No New Posts
Question entourage...
hi!! my name is nachwa and i'm 14 yrs old teen .i'm from tunisia and life here isn't as in america nobody talks about teenagers and no one listen anyway i was wondering about how can we know the right way and the bad one .because we can't jug peoples from the outside and what is the best solution if we follow bad peoples is it running away or trying to make them good or what .... please answer back because i'm really afraid of going on that bad way and thanks....

-nachwa
0 888 nachwa Go to last post Go to first unread
4/29/2013 10:09:06 PM(UTC)
Question good info...
good info...

-juno
0 1,392 juno Go to last post Go to first unread
11/8/2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.