forum/yaf_postst2332_pinkish-discharge-in-2nd-trimester & url is : & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Reasons for Vaginal spotting or bleeding during pregnancyDuring pregnancy many women found spotting or bleeding. During initial stages of pregnancy vaginal spotting is common in many women. It is light bleeding or spotting from vagina. It is not like heavy bleeding same as your menstrual periods. It becomes red or brown color. There are various reasons for vaginal bleeding. Many women found continue vaginal spotting in the first few months of pregnancy. Vaginal spotting can occur some time during the first trimester of pregnancy. It is not a major reason for concern if it is not very heavy like periods. You should concern if it occurs during second or third trimester of pregnancy. If you find bleeding during this period, it might be harmful for your pregnancy and you should immediately contact your doctor without any delay.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
hiba Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, April 26, 2013 11:09:33 PM(UTC)

hi, im in 15 weeks of pregnancy 2 days before i had pinkish discharge with slight lower abdomen pain i was worried n asked my doctor she checked my baby and said baby is healthy and fine bt she gave me a medicine to make palcenta strong its name FEROSE of 10 mg.. today i also experienced red thread like in vaginal discharge i got worried dun know what to do? can anyone help me ?

Edited by user Friday, April 26, 2013 11:13:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question query about bleeding or spotting after 6weeks of pregnancy...
I hd usually periods on 1st of evry month i got so much pain in my stomach on 22nd sep 2014 i went to dr on 23rd sep 2014 for check up i gt onfirmation of my pregnancy on 6th october 2014 at my home through prega news den i gt a clotting on 11th oct 14 den again on 14th ...

0 548 yogeshwari Go to last post Go to first unread
10/20/2014 5:33:47 PM(UTC)
Question I am 28 weeks pregnant and I passed a small clot and light spotting after urination. Is...
I am 28 weeks pregnant and I passed a small clot and light spotting after urination. Is that normal? I have no pain and the ER could not find a reason....

-shontell smith
2 3,226 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 9:47:08 AM(UTC)
Question vaginal problem...
i have seriuse infection around my vaginal area i am getting pain in urine passing time pls help me...

-supriya sagar
0 1,136 supriya sagar Go to last post Go to first unread
7/11/2014 11:07:24 PM(UTC)
Question bleeding during pregnancy...
my wife is 12weeks pregnant, What is the problem when bleeding after sexual contact? ...

-sunil gautam
1 1,446 priyanka desai Go to last post Go to first unread
10/3/2013 3:27:27 PM(UTC)
Question pregnancy...
i had my last periods on 22nd of july n on 31st of july i had intercourse,is there chances of pregnancy?and also on 17th of august i noticed some reddish brown type stains in my panty,is this a sign of pregnancy?plz reply......

-Manish Ruhela
0 1,214 Manish Ruhela Go to last post Go to first unread
8/18/2013 12:51:49 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.