forum/yaf_postst2131_sometime-blood-circulation-low-in-baby & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=2131&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

During pregnancy a woman has to undergo many changes which sometimes the body finds difficult to adapt to. These hormonal changes affect all the aspects of the human body and the circulatory system is no exception. Some women get highly stressed during their pregnancy period which leads to high blood pressure. It is not advantageous therefore various therapies and exercise courses are available for women, which they might undertake when they are pregnant. These changes may lead to nausea and uneasiness but things return to normal shortly after child birth.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
Shweta Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 9, 2013 7:23:10 PM(UTC)

Woman
India
I'm having pregnancy of 29 weeks and there is some blood circulation problem in my baby, sometime he is not getting proper blood circulation..my blood pressure is ok no issue but inside my body my baby is not getting proper blood circulation.

Edited by user Tuesday, April 9, 2013 7:30:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

priyanka desai Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 9, 2013 9:17:42 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Hello,

There can be many different reasons behind low fetal blood pressure.

Placental reasons
Fetal reasons
Pregnancy issues

Placental reasons:

Placenta is the source through which baby exchange blood and other nutrients, if there is and issue with proper placenta development or the position of placenta, then the chances of fetal or baby blood pressure can fluctuate.

Fetal reasons like improper fetus development, genetic issues can be the reason behind low blood pressure.

Pregnancy issues can vary from other pregnancy so to reach at final conclusion, medical test is required, consult your doctor and take proper medication.

No need to worry much, as blood pressure of the baby in the womb is totally different from adults, so visit your doctor and follow their advise.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply