forum/yaf_postst187_hi-my-son-is-9-yrs-old-he-is-a-very-sensitive-child--he-is-a-child-with-lot-of-positives--very-enth & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=187&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Almost all children now-a-days usually are not listening to their parents. Some parents easily get irritated with their kids especially when they want their kids to do something for them. Sometimes children want to talk with their parents about what they saw and feel but mostly parents don’t pay attention to their kids as they are busy doing something else. Many parents don’t know how to communicate with their kids compared in talking with their friends. These things often happens to some kids who don’t like to listen. Kids really get easily embarrassed when their parents yell at them without knowing the correct reason. These things will lead to frustrations with both the parents and the children. The parents must know how to manage their children, understand and communicate with them. Parents are used to raise their voices loud with their kids as they think it is the right way to make theri child listen to them and get his attention. But this deed is really a big mistake, because what they showed up, the results really goes into an opposite side. At that point the kid will no longer listen to you on whatever you want or something to do with them.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
Anjali taparia Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

Hi,my son is 9 yrs old.he is a very sensitive child. He is a child with lot of positives. Very enthusiastic and very outdoor. Does work very passionately. Knows what is right and wrong. Absolutely a wonderful kid. The only thing that bothers me is he does not listen to me and larger family. Behavior becomes very kiddish may be like an infant.I really want him to learn good manners and want him to be well behaved. Does not mean that the child looses on the spontaneity .please guide me.
Dr. Roshani Dave Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, December 8, 2012 1:00:29 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
yr child has many positive thing so ,,first of all u should appreciate it,,, by this he will develop confidence,, his behavior will improve as he will grow, but he require yr positive approach and good guidance..so give him yr quality time and spend more time with him in constructive activity.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply