forum/yaf_postst1515findunread_pregnancy & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=1515&find=unread&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Many women at the age of thirty tend to enjoy the kind of surrounding they have since it becomes the happiest ages for nice motherhood. At this age they are more secure in their relationships and also in their careers which tend to keep them busy with nice package that improves their disposal income in their homes. Due to this amounts of income they become the best basis for starting a family now that all the basic needs of a family will be catered for in an adequate manner. Further still both husband and the woman have had enough adventures in the world and now it becomes the right time for them to settle down and attempt to leave a mark on their world by deciding to have a baby.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
pratibha Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 2:57:57 PM(UTC)

i have a hypothyroid... i m married since 1 year and we want baby bt still i m not conceive plz give me advice ...our report r ok.....den what will do ...both 30 year old
Parenting Nation Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 6:15:05 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 25 post(s)
Hello,

Hypothyroidism is disorder which do not allow thyroid gland to produce enough hormones.

Low levels of the thyroid hormone can dampen ovulation which is must for conception.

For getting pregnant, you must coordinate with your doctor, and bring your thyroid under control with medicine.

With help of medication it is possible to conceive, but you need continues support of your doctor.

Even when lady with such disorder conceive, they need to be very careful during whole pregnancy, as it can lead to miscarriage.

Check if you or your family has any such medical history, if yes stay in touch with your physician and gynecologist.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
No New Posts
Question pregnancy...
i have a hypothyroid... i m married since 1 year and we want baby bt still i m not conceive plz give me advice ...our report r ok.....den what will do ...both 30 year old...

-pratibha
1 1,404 Parenting Nation Go to last post Go to first unread
1/23/2013 6:15:05 PM(UTC)
Question still not become pregnant...
How I should become pregnant ...

-shoba
1 1,324 Parenting Nation Go to last post Go to first unread
1/8/2013 4:29:10 PM(UTC)
Question Not sure of pregenancy...
my last period date was 13 dec 2012,we start intercourse for conceiving 27 dec.....i check at home pregenancy test by morning urine on 7 jan 2013....it come negative before missing period because i want postpone my period almost 8 days, if i am not pregenant .......can i take regestrone 5mg from 7 jan to postpone my period...it will safe....for me......may be i willcheck again 14 jan 2013 and it could come positive.........plz help me..... and reply me soon as possible....thankyou...

-VINITA GUPTA
5 2,028 Parenting Nation Go to last post Go to first unread
1/7/2013 5:55:05 PM(UTC)
Question i am near about 35 i have eaten 4 times abortive pills is there any effect on my health in...
i am near about 35 i have eaten 4 times abortive pills is there any effect on my health in older days ...

-rancey
1 1,477 Dr. Kokil Dave Go to last post Go to first unread
12/24/2012 2:47:54 PM(UTC)
Question my age is 30 and i have been married for last 4 yrs. i am taking medication for...
my age is 30 and i have been married for last 4 yrs. i am taking medication for infertility for last 21/2 yrs but still i can't conceive. i have been diagnosed with TB in the uterus and taking medicine for this for three months. my doc is telling that it will take 9 months to cure. i want to know if i can conceive in this period and if so then will there be any ill effect on the baby? moreover, i want to know how TB affects the menses and what are the chances of me getting pregnant....

-pinku
1 1,152 Dr. Kokil Dave Go to last post Go to first unread
11/29/2012 4:55:12 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.