forum/yaf_postst1511_discipline & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=1511&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

All over the world, kids have the tendency to misbehave.  This is usually where many parents have issues when it comes to bringing up their children.  Some parents find it difficult to discipline their kids when they misbehave, others don’t even know how to go about the disciplining process. Well, if you’re a responsible parent, you must take time to discover the right way you can be engaging in disciplining your child.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
SHan Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 10:30:38 AM(UTC)

How to handle kids when they throw temper tantrums when you stop them doing wrong things on wrong time?
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question health develop...
His physic is im proper according to age how to maintain...

-dinesh khandelwall
0 2,458 dinesh khandelwall Go to last post Go to first unread
12/22/2014 1:15:20 PM(UTC)
Question 3 year baby boy...
I m a single parent as a female I suffered a lot at my in laws place I went into supresssion n get hyper very often I shout scream I myself don't know what I keep doing I can't control my child he is horrified by my nature. Yet he is bold aggressive and stubborn my parents pampers him a lot how can I change my image and how can I stop him of getting rigid.he don't wanna listen to any suggestions he hits bites if not heard.cries shouts if what he wants is not achieved.he is bright intelligent grasping quickly and sharp active boy....

-tasneem
0 492 tasneem Go to last post Go to first unread
9/23/2014 9:47:12 PM(UTC)
Question diet...
how to make a fussy eater to become good diet eater...

-M Khongsai
0 760 M Khongsai Go to last post Go to first unread
9/26/2013 11:08:22 AM(UTC)
No New Posts
Question Discipline...
How to handle kids when they throw temper tantrums when you stop them doing wrong things on wrong time? ...

-SHan
0 1,028 SHan Go to last post Go to first unread
1/23/2013 10:30:38 AM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.