forum/yaf_postst1510findunread_good-abortion-clinics-in-bangalore & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=1510&find=unread&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

There are many methods of abortion nowadays; abortion is the processing stage in termination of pregnancy. This is really a very private and serious decision that entirely depends on the pregnant woman. There are 40 % statically estimated of women worldwide had undergo abortion at some stage in their reproductive lives. This kind of operation is achieved by removing the embryo and fetus together with the placenta from the uterus of the gravid or pregnant woman.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
SHan Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2013 8:59:31 PM(UTC)

Hi Guys,

My wife is pregnant now and is 4 weeks. As i understand from reading the forums, medical abortion would be the best way as its just 4 weeks. However i know that the 2 pills thats available will only be given with prescription. hence anyone please suggest any clinics or hospital who will prescribe abortion pills in bangalore
Raju1973 Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2013 9:40:32 AM(UTC)

I personally would not advise to use abortion pills, without medical supervision. As we had a very bad experience when we tried to terminate the pregnancy on our own.

In the end we found a really good clinic in south bangalore that dealt with the abortion in a very safe and calm manner, hence we went ahead and solved the issue with them.

Epmc women's clinic &surgery

Located on the 25th main, 9th block Jayanagar
Opposite big bazaar near bangalore central.
Get in touch with them, they should be able to help you.

+9180-26646083/+91-98450-28281
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question used MTP KIT-bleeding since 15days...
hi..i have used MTP KIT for medical abortion at home 15 days back.first day i had pain in vagina and bleeding too..but bleeding is still continued now since 15days with lumps in blood and no pain..plzz give appropriate solution for me..i donot prefer visiting a doctor..just say me if it is common side effect of the kit or any adverse effect..let me know at the earliest...

-anu
6 15,098 mathew Go to last post Go to first unread
1/27/2016 3:26:51 PM(UTC)
Question directions to use MTP kit...
Hello....my last mothly date was on 23 sep and now it is delayed nd after dat I have taken a home pregnancy test and it shows the result positive. ..but at this point I m not in the state to get a child. ...so can u just give me a directions to use MTP kit...plsss...

-rajshri brahmankar
1 2,395 Martin Adam Go to last post Go to first unread
1/14/2015 8:35:47 PM(UTC)
Question Regarding aborton...
My last period was on 3rd march 2014.. and now I got positive result when I did Pregnancy test. Which method is good for me to abort easily and as soon as possible?...

-shilpa
2 1,484 pawan Go to last post Go to first unread
11/30/2014 12:21:59 PM(UTC)
Question abortion...
can i know about abortion centres in jalandhar, punjab??...

-Shruti
1 4,166 scarlet Go to last post Go to first unread
11/19/2014 9:25:13 PM(UTC)
Question i have 2 child by operation now last mc done on 21 sept 21 is due date but mc not done....
i have 2 child by operation now last mc done on 21 sept 21 is due date but mc not done. tell me the safe treatment to abort the pregnancy. some one suggested me for D& C pl tell me for all...

-NITI
1 918 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 12:41:37 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.