forum/yaf_postst1461_my-toddler & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=1461&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Ok so now you are done with the initial stages of caring for your baby when he was a newborn. You have successfully come past the baby tantrums during the first few months and are now ready to deal with the next stage in your toddler’s life. Parents want to be a part of each and every moment in their baby’s life and so it is very obvious that now when your baby will enter his toddler years you would definitely want to have some knowledge regarding how to deal with your kid’s toddler years.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
rehana taj Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2013 12:21:11 AM(UTC)

Hi,
My son is 1 yr and 4 months old, he has started to talk a little and even after he knows that i am his mummy he always calls me as daddy, and he calls his dad as dada. How can i change this habit and make him call me mama or mummy, plz help
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply