forum/yaf_postst136findlastpost_baby-born-on-28-march-2012 & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=136&find=lastpost&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Ideal Sleeping Time Need for Newborn BabySleeping style of newborn babies is different in all babies, but generally newborn babies sleep well during day and night if they are in good health. Some parents get troubled due to their newborn baby awake in night and not sleep well like other newborn babies. Sleeping habits of newborns are not similar, generally a newborn baby sleep for 17 – 20 hours [including day and night sleeping hours] in a day. Some babies with less sleeping habits sleep for only 11 hours including day and night sleeping hours. Some baby cry in night as crying is the only communication way that your baby knows. Therefore, you need to understand reasons for your baby’s crying by observing her habits for feeding, sleeping, awaking or changing diaper.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
Golam Zakaria Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

Baby born on 28 March 2012
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question My baby girl is 3 months old. she sleeps well throughout night. I always wake her up for...
My baby girl is 3 months old. she sleeps well throughout night. I always wake her up for feeding & on some days there occurs a gap of 4-5 hours between feeding. is it normal or is it necessary to feed her every 2 hours?...

-seetha
2 1,964 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 4:43:56 AM(UTC)
Question my baby boy dont sleep properly in night n day as well...
My baby is 3 months old n dont sleep properly in night n day time.because this he is irritated but he dont cry.hw can i make my baby sleep for his better health....

-rajesh kumar bunkar
1 740 riddhi vyas Go to last post Go to first unread
4/18/2014 4:32:05 PM(UTC)
Question Sleep Disturbancees...
My Baby will be one year old next month, however he is not sleeping properly. During Daytime he sleeps for 2 hrs n in d night for max 6 hrs. I have tried everything possible to make him sleep, but I am unable to do so. I am really worried for his health....

-P.Lenin
0 1,096 P.Lenin Go to last post Go to first unread
2/20/2013 4:56:44 PM(UTC)
Question hi i am a new mother and baby girl is giving me really a hard time. she doesn't sleep...
hi i am a new mother and baby girl is giving me really a hard time. she doesn't sleep well in the day, her total sleep time is about 8-10 hrs, as she is 2 months old. secondly, she is habituated to sleep in lap as i lay her down after 10 min she wakes up. she sleeps around 6hrs in the night. plz guide me what to do...

-zainab chaudhry
1 1,820 Dr. Roshani Dave Go to last post Go to first unread
11/10/2012 3:18:57 PM(UTC)
Question Hi ! My baby(boy) is 11 months old now, he sleeps 11 hrs. 24 hrs. he has irritating...
Hi ! My baby(boy) is 11 months old now, he sleeps 11 hrs. 24 hrs. he has irritating nature cries all time. Forcefully we feed him. He takes too much time to sleep. At the time of his born he slept for 4-5 hrs.So please suggest me how to handle him....

-Vivek Kumar Singh
1 1,454 Dr. Roshani Dave Go to last post Go to first unread
11/10/2012 1:46:27 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.