forum/yaf_postst119_my-child-is-3yr-old--he-is-hyper-active-at-home-but-when-he-go-out-he-is-shy-child-and-at-home-he-h & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=119&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

First things first, you should probably know that there are a couple of things that are more important as a parent for you to employ in raising your kids. You probably need to raise kids with some other things apart from the skills of constituency. Kids, of course would need to live in an environment that would give them the clam assurance of love. Therefore, they would need to live in a predictable environment. This is to give them the feeling of security that they need for a healthy mental and physical development, This consistency is a result of routines and schedules along with rules and regulations that serve to inject an air of normalcy to the kids’ lives.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
ruchika bhalla Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

my child is 3yr old ,he is hyper active at home but when he go out he is shy child and at home he hits every member of the family but outside his friends or classmates hits him n he started to cry.
Ranjita Banik Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 4, 2012 6:19:57 PM(UTC)

i am also facing the same problem.Talk to him,talk to his teachers..it will definately help you.try not to hit him back.
ved Offline
#3 Posted : Wednesday, December 5, 2012 2:22:58 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Do not react aggressive way to your kids, stay calm and talk to them make them understand about the good behavior, reward good behavior...and for shy nature try to give him more friendly environment.. invite his friends at home let him go for playing with friends...once they start getting involved with people the shyness will not be there and the development of kids health wise behavior wise and growth wise will be superb...Good Luck...
Ambarawa Offline
#4 Posted : Monday, December 23, 2013 4:50:26 PM(UTC)

If the Mom was use to you it would be fine from day one to handle them you need to weigh them every day to be sure they are gnnaiig you have to handle them to clean the Moms bedding but in your case you will need to get the Mom to trust you first or she might bite your hand as you reach for the babies you will need to watch and make sure you see each one eating keep the room warm that they will be in if she is not the only dog you have make her a nursery in a room away from other animals feed the Mom puppy food
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply